24/04/2012

Mon amie la pluie...


It rains everyday and several times a day.
Between each shower, the sun...but never for very long.
I wait for the "real" spring...

6 commentaires:

  1. Me too - it has been cold here but today it was sunny and nice. I hope it stays that way! :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I hope for you... here, there is no improvement in sight :(

      Supprimer
  2. oh, down here (andalusia) we have had very little rain so far ... but forecast promises a rainy weekend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The first photo is gorgeous - and the last one: the fabric is very nice. I like the yellow and the flowers. Is there a dress or a t-shirt?

    For us, spring was gone too, but as of today (so says the radio!) he comes back and then it will be very warm on the weekend. I'll tell you.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes it's a dress (or a blouse?) I don't know the right (fashion) word !
      It's nice it will change for you: here, bad weather all week and during next weekend..........

      Supprimer