Funny idea :)They would drown after the first day on my roof!
It's true that Iceland is not known for its cactus! But here, it's the same: the roofs are too steep and they would fall with the first gust of wind! A little dangerous... :)
Wow - very cool looking, I´ve never seen a roof like that before! I wouldn´t sit there though..! :-D
Ouch!!!!
Very cool....love it!
Yes, i think it's incredible to have a cactus roof!
This is a fun idea. I like the cactus on the roof and in front of the house. This reminds me of holidays and nice warm weather. Always summer.(I currently very cold, we have not even 15 degrees, and I want HEAT)
You're lucky: here we have 10 degrees and wind and rain sometimes :)
i like it too ... so cool :)
C'est génial, j'adore !
Funny idea :)They would drown after the first day on my roof!
RépondreSupprimerIt's true that Iceland is not known for its cactus! But here, it's the same: the roofs are too steep and they would fall with the first gust of wind! A little dangerous... :)
SupprimerWow - very cool looking, I´ve never seen a roof like that before! I wouldn´t sit there though..! :-D
RépondreSupprimerOuch!!!!
SupprimerVery cool....love it!
RépondreSupprimerYes, i think it's incredible to have a cactus roof!
SupprimerThis is a fun idea. I like the cactus on the roof and in front of the house. This reminds me of holidays and nice warm weather. Always summer.
RépondreSupprimer(I currently very cold, we have not even 15 degrees, and I want HEAT)
You're lucky: here we have 10 degrees and wind and rain sometimes :)
Supprimeri like it too ... so cool :)
RépondreSupprimerC'est génial, j'adore !
RépondreSupprimer