18/04/2012

Corner View: typical family dinner


As usual I take my pictures for the Corner View at the last moment.
Big problem today: I had no photo of meal or family dinner... so I took pictures of my cookbooks which allow me (sometimes) to make good typical family diner..... ;)

Voilà :)

Have look at the Francesca's blog to see real family dinner ;)

19 commentaires:

  1. You seem to have great cookbooks! :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. We share a love for cookbooks! Ooh... by the way what time is dinner? I will bring dessert. xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Great idea! The vegetarian cook book looks interesting.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Bon ça va… ça me semble bien équilibré tout ça ;-)))

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Great idea and such a beautiful collection of colors and images.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. A nice selection to choose from. I'm very fond of Japanese food so I zoomed into that cookbook right away.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Good idea. And it turned out a great photograph - so many colours and food styles.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I always admire people who have what it takes to arrange proper family dinners. So often we are too busy to cook a whole meal and really sit down, enjoy and talk about life. Althoug, perhaps the idea of a family dinner has changed a bit over the years. Anyway, this has inspired me to take out my cookbooks and plan a good meal soon! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. During the week, I'm not very motivated to cook (I'm tired and sometimes I run out of time) but on weekends, I like!

      Supprimer
  9. interesting! do you think one can know the owner a little by his/her cookbooks? mine are still hidden in boxes, i don't even dare to look at them no more, since i've a new collection on the corner of one box anyway... collecting gone overboard, i'm telling you, and with no kitchen to speak for (yet), rather a silly gesture.... ;)))
    n♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. This is great Elsa, I wish I'd thought of it! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Voilà ! c'est ce qu'il me faut !!! Des livres !!! Extra ! Bon appétit ;)

      Supprimer
  11. cupcakes and veggy tarts are my favorite!!
    mine are far away.....i'm not a big cook!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. the Japanise cookbook looks very interesting :)
    great idea for the theme.

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. I get hungry seeing all of this! ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Love cookbooks though I don't buy any any more since I can find so many great recipes on-line.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Tiens j'avais envie d'acheter celui de Ducasse, il est bien ??

    RépondreSupprimer