25/04/2012

Corner view: a room with a view


There is no really nice view from the windows of my home.
Especially at this time... the weather is gray, rainy and windy :)
Here is the view of my office window which is located upstairs of the house... 

To see more view, visit the Francesca's blog!

23 commentaires:

  1. It could be worse - you could be outside, looking in! :-) Have a cup of tea and read some fancy magazine!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Ha,ha, you're right! I like your positive words :)

      Supprimer
  2. We have the weather around here.. But maybe that means a sunny summer??

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I like your view! To see all the rooftops together is like a piece of art. Also, in this view it looks like you are above the trees. xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh that's bad weather. But, dear Elsa, it gets better soon. I keep my fingers crossed for you.:)

    And I send you a little sunshine from Bavaria.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Sounds like our weather here. In fact, I took exactly the same photo yesterday!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hope the rain clears up soon. We had fabulous weather at the weekend but back to clouds and rain today!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I think it is a lovely view. I do like rooftops !

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I am actually jealous - we desperately need some rain.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. The photo is really pretty. This time of year here we would love some of your rain!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Lovely roofs and a lot of green: it looks even that you might have a garden to stay when it does not rain! And after all this water I'm sure the grass will be greener! Enjoy the day :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Same rain over here, same grey view.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I'm with Tinajo. You're dry inside, that's what counts!

    Nicki

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Malgré les gouttes, je trouve cette vue agréable. J'y retrouve le plaisir d'habiter un quartier calme... et chaleureux (et pas seulement quand le soleil est là). Bonne journée :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Oh I love this kind of pic! I find it really warm and calming, perhaps because I love rain!:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. We needed the rain...so we were happy when it finally came...now the sun is out again....which makes me happy too! Hope you have some sunny days soon!

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. oh, this is grey :D.
    Hope the weather gets better for the weekend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. But still, you made a really ncie picture out of it. Great!

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. still, i think this view could inspire me, even with the rain. it seems like your weather happily joins mine... reading you live near the loire, we aren't that far apart either...
    enjoy that sky water... ;)))
    n♥

    RépondreSupprimer