I received a Sunshine Award from Kristin [Li+Belle] last week.
On the Kristin's blog, I can read:
"awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspires others in the blog world".
Thank you very much for that!
It seems that I have to answer a few questions :
Favorite color: maybe blue but I like lots of colors
Favorite animal: horse
Favorite non-alcoholic drink: tea
Facebook or twitter: facebook but not very much
Getting or giving presents: both!
Favorite flower: generally wild flowers
Favorite pattern: I can not pick one in particular!
Passion: travel and many other things
Favorite number: I don't have a favorite number
Favorite animal: horse
Favorite non-alcoholic drink: tea
Facebook or twitter: facebook but not very much
Getting or giving presents: both!
Favorite flower: generally wild flowers
Favorite pattern: I can not pick one in particular!
Passion: travel and many other things
Favorite number: I don't have a favorite number
Now I have to pass the award to six bloggers:
Anna / Hurry Slowly
Svea / Swig
Tina / Tinajo at home
Debora / Skoek
;)

Oh congratulations!
RépondreSupprimerThank you, my friend! I will pick this up for my next post! :)
RépondreSupprimerps. Beautiful picture!
Oh really? My first award ever! Well, thank you.! I have to find a photo that lives up to the title as much as yours does: what a nice pic.
RépondreSupprimerOh Oh félicitation !!!
RépondreSupprimerEt… j'ai répondu ;-))) Merci !
What an honour! Thank you very much Elsa!!
RépondreSupprimerGreat light!
RépondreSupprimerThanks sweetie - I´ll try to do this if I get the chance (I´m so behind right now)! Thanks for thinking of me! :-)
RépondreSupprimerSorry Elsa, we've been in and out of birthdays a lot and blogging is a bit on the back ground now. I really do want to pay attention to the award, it just takes a little while.
RépondreSupprimerFinally, it's there. Thanks again!
RépondreSupprimerHi niice reading your blog
RépondreSupprimer