04/03/2012

Monday trip: Menton / France









Waiting for spring, here are some pictures of the city of Menton in southeastern France near the Italian border taken last summer. I liked the colors and the tiny streets but I think I was hot as I've never been!

Have a look at the Li+Belle's Monday Trip about Corsica!

18 commentaires:

  1. These are beautiful photos! I can feel the warmth!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. The heat was terrible that day! All my clothes were soaked!

      Supprimer
  2. Absolutely gorgeous. And exactly what I needed for this morning! I think picture number 3 is breathtaking!!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I'm happy you like these pictures and give you some warmth!

      Supprimer
  3. ça fait du bien !!!!!!! Je veux de la chaleur !!!!!
    Merci pour ces photos !!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. De rien ! C'était quelques jours avant que l'on se fasse le pique-nique sur la plage :)

      Supprimer
  4. Perfectly! Today it has snowed on us once again (later it rained) and I have been standing two hours in traffic jams on the way home. I wished I were there, where your MondayTrip leads today. Sun, the south, the sea and somewhere a coffee drink in a cafe.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Two hours in the traffic jam? Oh, it's not a funny situation!
      You say "a coffee in a cafe"... no but a ICED coffee :)

      Supprimer
  5. The colours are so pretty. Can't wait for the summer time.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Me too, now that March is here, I want that spring comes soon!

      Supprimer
  6. On va dire que ce sera ma page de couleurs "bonne humeur" pour cette journée !

    Samantha

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Beautiful pictures. I love the "Coulours du Sud"!
    Hugs, Pauline

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. i love this places...lovely photos ;) F.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. J'y étais en février, j'ai pris LA MEME photo de l'atelier avec le cactus sur le côté! :))
    Menton est une ville magnifique! ♥

    RépondreSupprimer