Short walks saturday and sunday around the city. The weather was a bit sad but the temperature was mild. Tonight the holidays end and school starts again tomorrow.
Even though I've started my job last monday, I don't like the atmosphere of the end of holidays :(







Cool pics. I like your town view!
RépondreSupprimerNicki
Thanks Nicki :)
SupprimerIt looks wonderful - love the colors of the houses! :-)
RépondreSupprimerI also love the colorful houses. This is quite rare here.
SupprimerNice! Especially picture no. 3.
RépondreSupprimerIt was one of the few trees in bloom...
SupprimerQuelle belle lumière! Et pour l'âne, tu as raison, les cheveux longs de notre fille me suffisent amplement… très bon début de semaine!
RépondreSupprimerMerci !
SupprimerLove the photos especially the second one! Really beautiful! Bonne semaine et bon courage après les vacances !!!!
RépondreSupprimerOh oh... je vois que tu parles très bien le français.... :)
SupprimerIt looks like it's warming up there. Enjoy!
RépondreSupprimerThis is a great view! And it blooms with you already? Lovely!
RépondreSupprimerTu as vraiment le don de nous faire voyager !
RépondreSupprimer