Let's go to the fortress of Suomenlinna located on islands near Helsinki. This site is classified as World Heritage by Unesco. There are lots of tunnels and galleries, but almost all my photos about them were missed! I realize that all the photos I selected don't show the fortress! ...... I'm not a logical girl sometimes ;) So it will be for next time!
Have a look at the Li+Belle's Monday Trip.








I love the photos you did select, especially the first one! It looks like a beautiful place. Thank you for your comment on my blog.....I am happy if you write in English or French ....I am usually shy to write in French because I know that I make many mistakes. But I certainly need the practice! I really admire you for being able to write your blog in such excellent English!
RépondreSupprimerYou're too nice Sally. My English is quite limited because I am always looking for words of vocabulary ... Fortunately Google Translate exists! But when I speak "in real life" in English ... it's hard for me!
SupprimerDon't be shy to my blog if you want to write in French: I am very forgiving ;)
Oh cette grande porte de grange... moi ça me fait rêver !
RépondreSupprimerBelle journée,
Samantha
Moi aussi ce porche m'avait complètement tout particulièrement plu :)
SupprimerToujours aussi dingue ces couleurs !!!!
RépondreSupprimerBonne semaine !!!
Merci ! Je suis un peu en retard pour répondre aux commentaires, cette semaine !
SupprimerIt's very nice. I like the colorful wooden houses and the terrace. The colors are magnificent. And I like your daughter ones well.
RépondreSupprimerMerci ! Despite the gray weather and sometimes rain, there were some very pretty colors there.
SupprimerThis is shameful coming from a Finn: I have never visited Suomenlinna! And it's been almost 15 years since my last visit to Helsinki. I used to go there several times a year; I have lots of family there. But somehow life took over and it seems there's never enough time to make a new trip. I really should. :)
RépondreSupprimerNo, it's not shameful, you have a lifetime to visit it :) And maybe you live far from Helsinki?
Supprimer