Yesterday, we spent the afternoon in Blois to see the carnival. The animation was made by the Compagnie Off (theater and street entertainment) which regularly creates and performs incredible creatures. This time, the giraffes were my favorite.
Many people in the streets and hot weather too
Have a look at the Li+Belle's Monday Trip!










Ooooh - how fun, I love happenings like this! :-)
RépondreSupprimerSuperbe !!!
RépondreSupprimerNous aussi c'était carnaval à St-Sulp. samedi matin… c'était beaucoup moins glamour ;-)))
That looks like a lot of fun. Carnival here is in February, and I associate it to cold weather.
RépondreSupprimermagnifique! les girafes! et la vue de rue en pente! bon début de semaine (qui n'est pas ma préférée de l'année avec le changement d'heure)!
RépondreSupprimerOh I would have liked to see. I like quirky characters. What was the reason for this event? The event takes place every year?
RépondreSupprimerThat looks amazing, especially in the sunny weather!
RépondreSupprimerWaouh ! beau reportage ! Merci !
RépondreSupprimersamantha
Wow, I like those red things :)
RépondreSupprimersuperbe, j'aurais admiré les voir en vrai ! (et la recette de chou-fleur n'est pas polonaise, tu me diras comment tu trouves si tu la testes)
RépondreSupprimerWow that looks like so much fun! Thanks for taking us along!
RépondreSupprimer