I loved the pictures of the carnival. I've never been to such an event; we live in a small countryside town and I haven't visited the bigger ones during such carnivals or other festivals. I hope some day I will! (And by the way, yes we live quite far from Helsinki, it's about 500km so it takes several hours to get there...)
Haha! Are you left or right? ;o)))
RépondreSupprimerha ha ! this is great !
RépondreSupprimerI can see you! :)
RépondreSupprimerHaha - time to shave..?! :-D
RépondreSupprimerha ha, yes, everyday ;D
Supprimerpas tout-à-fait!
RépondreSupprimerHow did you get your camera behind your head?
RépondreSupprimerI think it was a case of getting the hair in the front, if I interpet the reflection right...:)
SupprimerElizabeth: it was my "little" camera ... and my arm is flexible!
SupprimerVery nice shot, and really funny! Love your "reflection"!
RépondreSupprimersuper self portrait!
RépondreSupprimerhappy day
hahaha !!! extra !!!
RépondreSupprimerMais tu es blonde ????????? ;-))))))
Haha, you are funny. :D
RépondreSupprimerThe Secret Identity of Menthe Blanche
RépondreSupprimerThis is wonderful!
RépondreSupprimerhow nice :D
RépondreSupprimernice to 'meet'you :)
RépondreSupprimervery cute idea. xo
RépondreSupprimerNice to see a bit more from you. :)
RépondreSupprimerCute missy.
RépondreSupprimeroh wow i had to look twice, but this is great!! hahaha
RépondreSupprimerHehehe, such a great idea! :D
RépondreSupprimerI loved the pictures of the carnival. I've never been to such an event; we live in a small countryside town and I haven't visited the bigger ones during such carnivals or other festivals. I hope some day I will! (And by the way, yes we live quite far from Helsinki, it's about 500km so it takes several hours to get there...)
great balance!
RépondreSupprimern♥
Very cool self-portrait!! :-)
RépondreSupprimerHa! You've got style!
RépondreSupprimerNicki
Ps I've moved our blog from Blogger to WordPress (www.flowtops.como)
Oops, I meant www.flowtops.com (obviously)
RépondreSupprimer