The curtain is pretty. I like the delicate branches and the birds. I understand: In winter the sofa is red, and in summer is it white? I like the blue cushions that look cute. And the little hippo I also like ♥.
Do you write me? And did you get my mail before you are traveling in the winter holidays?
Yes I received it but I'm late (as usual) .... I started my mail this weekend but I haven't finished it! I'll finish it tomorrow or Wednesday, I promise ;)
Your curtain is so beautiful! I love it. And the little hippo is adorable. What a lovely post :)
RépondreSupprimerThe curtain comes from Ikea. As it was a little too long I made a small hem.
SupprimerTkank you for your visit :)
bref, le printemps peut arriver! bon début de semaine!
RépondreSupprimerOui, oui, je l'attends de pied ferme :)
SupprimerThe curtain is pretty. I like the delicate branches and the birds.
RépondreSupprimerI understand: In winter the sofa is red, and in summer is it white? I like the blue cushions that look cute. And the little hippo I also like ♥.
Do you write me? And did you get my mail before you are traveling in the winter holidays?
Yes I received it but I'm late (as usual) .... I started my mail this weekend but I haven't finished it! I'll finish it tomorrow or Wednesday, I promise ;)
SupprimerThere's no hurry.:)!
SupprimerWow! Looks liks spring has arrived, great work Elsa!
RépondreSupprimerBut outside the spring is back :(
Supprimerpapiers "petit pan"…;-)))
RépondreSupprimerBien vu FCC ;))
SupprimerLovely jars :)
RépondreSupprimerTake care
Hugs
sandra
Thank you Sandra :)
SupprimerYou have been busy getting ready for spring! Love the jars!
RépondreSupprimerMerci Sally ! Un peu de couleurs dans la maison est toujours agréable quand le temps est gris dehors.
SupprimerI would love to have a white cover for our sofa, and be able to change the red one now and then! Happy spring!
RépondreSupprimerThese are IK*A covers... very handy!
Supprimer