I like the second photo. This is great. And last one reminds me of sculptures by Rodin, which I have seen in the museum de Orsay.
Yes, you're right, this statue might suggest to those of Rodin!
wow, they sure like their statues there! :)
:)
I would love to visit that beautiful place! full of art!
Budapest regorge de sculptures (des bronzes surtout) vraiment magnifiques.
I would love to visit one day. My Grandmother is from Hungary. (I think I mentioned this before) She was quite a lady!
Yes you told me that the grandmother was Hungarian but this is a very good reason to come to Hungary. She is still alive?
Statues with power :)
I like the second photo. This is great. And last one reminds me of sculptures by Rodin, which I have seen in the museum de Orsay.
RépondreSupprimerYes, you're right, this statue might suggest to those of Rodin!
Supprimerwow, they sure like their statues there! :)
RépondreSupprimer:)
SupprimerI would love to visit that beautiful place! full of art!
RépondreSupprimerBudapest regorge de sculptures (des bronzes surtout) vraiment magnifiques.
SupprimerI would love to visit one day. My Grandmother is from Hungary. (I think I mentioned this before) She was quite a lady!
RépondreSupprimerYes you told me that the grandmother was Hungarian but this is a very good reason to come to Hungary. She is still alive?
RépondreSupprimerStatues with power :)
RépondreSupprimer