13/02/2012

Monday trip: Finland / Seurasaari [3]









More pictures of the open air museum of Seurasaari taken in 2010.
Needless to say I loved this place... but I wasn't the only one!...

Don't forget, visit the Li+Belle's Monday Trip!

10 commentaires:

  1. lovely pictures! loving the finnish green!
    I would say that the part of the Chinese Wall which I was hiking would be a but to steep for your daughter, but I am sure there are also parts which are more suitable und still not so run-down by tourist. you can probably also just email the beijing hikers and ask them what they think!!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Kristina for your tip. I'll find out because it seems really interesting.

      Supprimer
  2. Bit like stepping into a fairy tale.. I really like the top photo.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. If I go back there one day, I'll look for the fairies ;)

      Supprimer
  3. Looks so nice, so many exciting things! :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Not "so" many but "too" many things ! It's for that reason I have to return!

      Supprimer
  4. I think this place would also like me very well. I like the pastel colors and old, historic places.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Yes, it is like a fairy tale....what lovely photos.....with the beautiful little princess darting in & out....it is no wonder you both loved it!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes, it was a princess bouncing and running everywhere! She was very excited to visit all these old houses. Me too ;)

      Supprimer