11/02/2012


Little walk on Friday morning to do some pictures of the frozen landscape.
I'll post the others soon.
Now I have to tidy up, clean the house (= great Saturday afternoon)... 
I also have to cook for friends who come to dinner.
Bye for now ;)

9 commentaires:

  1. C'est la Loire ? Gelée ?
    Bon week-end !

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Non, c'est un lac tout près du Cher près du club d'Aviron pour être précise ! Mais le Cher était aussi gelé sur une bonne partie.
      Bon WE à vous 4 :)

      Supprimer
  2. Que c'est beau! bon rangement (moi aussi, je devrais…) et pareil week-end!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It looks very cold. Icecold.

    Have a good evening and a great dinner!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Almoust looks like something large and round landed on the snow there; very intriguing.
    Lilli (who fed your fish :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I think it was animal footprints that made part of this round. But agree with you, the result is almost intriguing!
      Thank you for your visit... and feed my fish ;)

      Supprimer
  5. It's been cold everywhere, hasn't it? Stay warm!

    RépondreSupprimer