Spécial dédicace pour Mister FCC ;)
I tested new recipes of cakes during the Christmas holidays. Here they are in pictures:
1 - Forêt Noire (Black Forest)
2 - Galette des rois (King cake ?). In fact it's not me who cook this cake but my husband...
3 - I don't remember the name... but it was a german recipe ;)
4 - Tiramisu
Bon appétit !

Tu as tout fait toute seule ???????!!!!!!! Pfffffffff pourquoi tu n'habites plus à Toulouse ;-)))
RépondreSupprimeroh la coquine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RépondreSupprimerMerci pour la "spéciale dédicace"… j'ai perdu la ligne et peux maintenant sans scrupule me remettre à manger ttes ces belles recettes appétissantes… bouge pas j'arrive…
Oh la la - looks so delicious! :-)
RépondreSupprimerHaha, I understand you - when I grew up my neighbour had a dog named Tina, made me confused everytime he called on her! :-D
that must have been a very sweet christmas! :)
RépondreSupprimerAlex : oui, comme une grande :)
RépondreSupprimerFCC : je n'en fais pas toutes les semaines... je te rassure !
Tina: Yes, not so bad ;)
Francesca : yes, maybe a little too much for health!
No way!? Did you make this yourseld? Wow!!! And now you spent half your week in the gym probably ;-). When I'm in France I will come and visit you, to test all this. Yummie!
RépondreSupprimerYum & beautiful too! I am very impressed!
RépondreSupprimerDebora: Yes, I did it myself except the Galette des Rois. Not gym, I don't like that! I'll start walking and biking (my torn muscle is better) before playing tennis and skiing. After, I will make cakes again :)
RépondreSupprimerSally: Thank you !
Mmm, delicious. With me is just the right time to eat a little cake. Unfortunately I have nothing tasty.
RépondreSupprimerI love walking and biking, very good alternative to the gym. Good luck with that and I look forward to new pictures of other nice foods you´ll prepare.
RépondreSupprimerwow ... they look so delicious all of them :)
RépondreSupprimerMerci pour tes voeux, Bonne Année à toi aussi et Bravo pour la galette ! ;-)
RépondreSupprimerla gourmande que je suis se régale avec tes belles images ... tout avait l'air délicieux !
RépondreSupprimer