12/01/2012

Tack


I received the earrings that I had won last week on the blog of Tina !
They are beautiful and perfect...for me...of course :)
Thank you very much Tina.

I think I'll buy a lottery ticket ... tomorrow is Friday the 13th, lucky day, right?

7 commentaires:

  1. Congratulations :) They look really pretty.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. visiblement, ça marche aussi les autres jours! (moi JAMAIS!) très bonne journée!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Très jolies !!!! Et le petit paquet semble tout aussi ravissant !!???

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh the earrings looks very beautiful. A nice present. :)

    Have a good evening.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Beautiful earrings! You must be a very lucky lady.


    Camila Faria

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Wow, are they there already, that was fast! I´m sure you´ll look great in them - enjoy! :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Camila Faria: thank you for your visit and...welcome!

    Tina: Yes, very fast because your letter arrived yesterday!

    RépondreSupprimer