29/01/2012

Monday Trip: France / Bike ride











No exotic destination today.
Just a little bike ride not far from my home to enjoy the sun. I hope you enjoy the artificial fur chapka of my daughter ... not very aerodynamic for cycling...but useful to protect the ears when it's cold (it was the first time she was cycling without her helmet). Well it was very pleasant.
 Have you spent a good Sunday?

Visit Li+Belle's blog to discover her Monday Trip!

13 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful! Is that all in your neighbourhood? Great! I also like the picture from your previous post very much. Have a nice week.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Debora! Yes, it's in my neighbourhood (maybe 1 or 2 km).

      Supprimer
  2. I love these photos..... What a nice bike ride....thanks for taking me along!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I have an artificial fur hat too - and I love it:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. looks like you got your sunny day! i would have loved to have been with you. still loving those sagrada familia pics. just amazing!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes, that's true but it's over. There was even a little bit of snow yesterday.

      Supprimer
  5. Je rêve d'une chapka !! Le froid est là… brrrrrrrr quel horreur !!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Ce n'est pas difficile à trouver, ça, ce moment ! Celle la de miss vient de chez H&... en soldes. Elle est un peu grande, tourne un peu et lui fait une tête énorme mais elle l'adore :)

      Supprimer