29/01/2012

Hanged!



I haven't done much this morning (it's Sunday morning...) but I finaly managed to hung the beautiful picture that Kristin had sent me at Christmas. Great!

Hope your sunday will be nice and... sunny!
I have a small hope that it will be here... yeah :)

6 commentaires:

  1. Oh thanks a lot. I am happy.

    With us there is snow (yes, it has been snowing for the last few days and the snow is still lying!), It is cold and the sun is shining. Today, there are friends, we want to take lots of photos. And then good dinner.

    What are you doing today?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Oh lucky you! I think we will take a short walk to enjoy the sun...without snow. Maybe I try to take few photos too :)

      Supprimer
  2. toujours magnifiques, ses photos! bonne fin de dimanche!
    PS : Dimanche dernier, nous sommes allés voir Zingaro… très beau, comme d'habitude!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Ah oui, ça ne m'étonne pas que tu aies aimé le dernier spectacle de Zingaro, c'est vrai que c'était chouette....vivement le prochain ! Dernièrement, ma fille m'a déclaré qu'elle ferait 2 métiers quand elle sera grande : vétérinaire + cavalier chez Zingaro... :)

      Supprimer
  3. It's beautiful and it looks like a nice place for it.

    RépondreSupprimer