25/01/2012

Corner view: January [colors]


Short tour in my yard at noon to capture the colors of January.

To discover more about January, visit the Francesca's blog ;)

19 commentaires:

  1. veinarde! salutations jalouses, mais néanmoins très amicales…

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Tu sais, les photos sont souvent trompeuses ! Avec ces photos, on a presque l'impression que ma cour est remplie de cascades de fleurs.... non, non, je te rassure, j'ai zoomé sur le peu qu'il y avait ;) et sous un beau ciel gris, of course !

      Supprimer
  2. Is the yellow blossom forsythia? They're beginning to bloom here too! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. No, it's a Corête du Japon (Kerria Japonica) and there are only 4 or 5 flowers for the moments. I have not Forsythia in my yard but there are plenty in the neighborhood, I will look if they start to bloom!

      Supprimer
  3. Oh I envy you - if you are already blooming and the buds are visible. Those are nice, refreshing photos!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. As I say to Swig (in French), these pictures don't reflect the "real" reality :) There are very few flowers indeed! It's not spring here even plants have buds!

      Supprimer
  4. A beautiful view of your yard. The colors are so amazing when so many of us are in the shades of grey. Thank you! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I just captured a few colors but I reassure you, the weather is very gray and wet here, not really nice.

      Supprimer
  5. it looks like spring is not so far away.....when i lived in ny we had to wait until at least march to see this kind of blossom. merci pour les photos de la sagrada familia. fabulous!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Really?! Lovely! Here everything is black and white. Except my dresses..

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I love your January colours! Lovely pics too :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. That´s wonderful - feels like forever until I get to see that here!

    MS is short for Multiple sclerosis, no worries though - I´ve had it for many years and feel just fine. :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. déjà autant de couleurs dans ton jardin ... c'est là que l'on voit que l'on est plus au nord ici, le paysage reste en noir et blanc !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Great! Really nice colours.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. so! january does hold colours then!
    great!!
    n♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. A lovely mosaic of winter beauty!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. wow. not a bad january at all :)

    RépondreSupprimer