23/01/2012

Monday Trip: Sagrada Familia/Barcelona










Let's go to the Sagrada Familia of Gaudi.
This cathedral is still under construction. I had visited it 15 years ago and at that time there was no roof. Now yes!
The architecture is amazing, so different from what we usually know
Gaudi was a visionary and very talented architect.
These pictures were taken last summer.

Have a look at the Li+Belle's Monday Trip!

12 commentaires:

  1. Such an amazing place. I was there many years ago too.... I must go back to see the progress. You have taken wonderful photos!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I think you'd be really surprised by the evolution of the construction!

      Supprimer
  2. Wow, this is a brilliant church. Exceptionally, and much, much light. The sky of the church is wow, wow, wow.(And I see your little one:).)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. That is so amazing, I need to see that with my own eyes one day! :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. He is amazing. You are lucky to have been able to visit! Thanks for sharing!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes it's a fantastic place. I hope you will see it one day!

      Supprimer
  5. So great to see the inside of the Sagrada Familia, I think I have never seen any pictures (and unfortunately have never been)! Thanks for sharing!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. This is gorgeous! How inspiring.

    RépondreSupprimer