oh! lucky you! i really want to watch this film!greetings from Norway : )
I hope you will can watch it soon in Norway!
Sounds really interesting and I love the poster! :-)
Yes, very interesting and surprising. But I think it's good to see things very different of the films we usually see.
A modern silent movie? Sounds very interesting!
Yes, a modern silent (B & W) movie! At first it's strange, after you forget that you can not hear the voice actors. There are also plenty of music brings intensity to the movie's story.
I want to see the movie - although it is unusual when the film is silent.
This film is winning lots of awards at this time. I hope you will see it because it's surprising.
oh! lucky you! i really want to watch this film!
RépondreSupprimergreetings from Norway : )
I hope you will can watch it soon in Norway!
SupprimerSounds really interesting and I love the poster! :-)
RépondreSupprimerYes, very interesting and surprising. But I think it's good to see things very different of the films we usually see.
SupprimerA modern silent movie? Sounds very interesting!
RépondreSupprimerYes, a modern silent (B & W) movie! At first it's strange, after you forget that you can not hear the voice actors. There are also plenty of music brings intensity to the movie's story.
SupprimerI want to see the movie - although it is unusual when the film is silent.
RépondreSupprimerThis film is winning lots of awards at this time. I hope you will see it because it's surprising.
Supprimer