Iris: Yes, it's a very interesting city if you like architecture.
Anki: Thanks! I regret not being in other thermal bath... maybe one day if I return over there...
Beth: I hope one day you can go to Budapest and also visit the country.
Alma: Avant d'y aller, je me demandais si cela valait vraiment le coup... et bien OUI ! Et mon regret, c'est de ne pas avoir été dans d'autres thermes (fermés) qui sont aussi magnifiques...
Isabelle: Ca doit être génial de se baigner dans ces eaux chaudes, dehors, en plein hiver. J'adorerais ! Vous y resterez combien de temps ?
As you get to bathe delight. Beautifully. I like the interior a lot, old and worth seeing. Great shots of Budapest.
RépondreSupprimerI've never seen thermal baths like this: looks amazing! Is the rest of Budapest worth the visit?
RépondreSupprimerI've been to Budapest but missed the termal baths, what a shame! Your photo's are great!
RépondreSupprimerLove it! My grandma is from Hungary (the countryside), so I'd love to one day go!
RépondreSupprimerXO,
Beth Shephard
Ah oui, je garde un souvenir ému des bains Szecheny (peu sûre de l'orthographe...). Absolument génial.
RépondreSupprimerOn prévoit d'y aller en janvier ... on y passera c'est sur !!
RépondreSupprimerIris: Yes, it's a very interesting city if you like architecture.
RépondreSupprimerAnki: Thanks! I regret not being in other thermal bath... maybe one day if I return over there...
Beth: I hope one day you can go to Budapest and also visit the country.
Alma: Avant d'y aller, je me demandais si cela valait vraiment le coup... et bien OUI ! Et mon regret, c'est de ne pas avoir été dans d'autres thermes (fermés) qui sont aussi magnifiques...
Isabelle: Ca doit être génial de se baigner dans ces eaux chaudes, dehors, en plein hiver. J'adorerais ! Vous y resterez combien de temps ?