21/11/2011

Fast shopping in Paris




The purpose of this day in Paris was not the shopping ...but work. 
But before I catch my train to come back at home, I went to the store Merci where I bought a (sort of industrial) lamp and white boxes for kitchen. A small detour to Habitat where I found this turquoise cushion full of dogs!

Have a nice week!

6 commentaires:

  1. how far are you from Paris? Habitat is one of my favorite stores. It opened in Milan and Rome some years ago, but it closed after only a couple of years. I was very sad: they hadn't even asked me!:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh I love the little red car. So sweet. The fir trees are only disguised white? Or it is already deep-frozen in Paris?
    The dogs are cute, what did you do with it?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Iris: haha...

    Francesca: 250 km! Several years ago, there was an Habitat store in my city but it closed too. People say it's because Ikea opened... I don't know...

    Kristin:Yes only diguised ;) I don't where I'm going to put this cushion...I must to be careful with my daughter because she wanted to put it in her room ...

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Ah j'ai un bout de réponse à mes questions ;-))
    On devait passer par Merci… pas eu le temps ! Et j'aurais pu craquer pour la lampe et les boîtes !!!!! Pfffffffffffffffff trop jolies !!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. oh I would love to visit merci!
    I love the cushion too, it looks great in your advent post, what a fantastic idea for an advent calendar!

    RépondreSupprimer