16/11/2011

Corner view: where has the time gone?


I took this picture seven years ago.
What changes !
Especially for my daughter ... the cat hasn't changed too much (he always naps all day) and he just became very old ;

To know more about time, visit the Francesca's blog!

14 commentaires:

  1. Again you can see, a lot of sleep keeps you young, healthy and fit as your sleepy cat.:D

    The baby photo of your daughter's sweet - she already has dark hair.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. cute photo, and I'm with Kristin on the effects of sleep! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a supercute picture! Seven years ago? Wow!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. The cat look enormous next to your wee babe! I'm betting that is not the case any more.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. look at all the hair your girl has !! that is amazing. cute picture of two friends ! my girl loves our cat !! ( she says the cat is one of her best friends )

    here is where the time has gone for me ... http://bonnie-simple-beauty.blogspot.com/2011/11/corner-view-was-created-by-jane-at.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I had the same 1st thought as Elizabeth: what a huge cat near what a tiny baby! I bet your girl's still sleeping well with purring sound around! ;o)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. would you look at those proportions? isn't it amazing? i always find this so unbelievable. at one stage baby is smaller (seems so) than cat, and then our babes start growing! non stop!
    n♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. oh my! she's so tiny and he's so big! so hard to imagine - especially for her, i'm guessing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. es-tu sûre que c'est un chat? pas plutôt une nouvelle espèce de fauve inconnu (et placide)…?

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Ils sont mignons, tous les deux.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Ohhhh Melle M était aussi hirsute que Cactus !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. the cat seems to be an invariable premise in the household ;)

    RépondreSupprimer