You live in a beautiful area. I like the warm light on all photos, and then especially the bridge, which is reflected in the water, the river, over which the birds fly, and the autumn leaves.
Swig : Merci, mais ces photos, je les ai quand même un peu "trempées" dans Photoshop ;)
Sally: happy you like them!
Kristin: As I said to Swig, most of these photos have been through Photoshop ... except the photo of the bridge which is almost unchanged in color! And thank you for the stress-free week... it's useful for me at this time ;))
I love these pictures Elsa♥
RépondreSupprimermagnifiques, tes images! bon début de semaine!
RépondreSupprimerOh, what beautiful photographs .... & what a lovely Sunday afternoon walk!!
RépondreSupprimerYou live in a beautiful area. I like the warm light on all photos, and then especially the bridge, which is reflected in the water, the river, over which the birds fly, and the autumn leaves.
RépondreSupprimerI wish you a beautiful, stress-free week!
Maria: merci :)
RépondreSupprimerSwig : Merci, mais ces photos, je les ai quand même un peu "trempées" dans Photoshop ;)
Sally: happy you like them!
Kristin: As I said to Swig, most of these photos have been through Photoshop ... except the photo of the bridge which is almost unchanged in color! And thank you for the stress-free week... it's useful for me at this time ;))
how nice to have chicken roaming in a park!
RépondreSupprimer