Awesome!!
Just looking at the photo brings me joy. xo
totally! (I get a sense that very few people nowadays get the joy that a mountain hike can give you)
mhmmmmm...n♥
complètement totalement une grande joie
It makes me want to hike through the Alps - that's exhausting, but also relaxing. Your daughter is like gone along? My daughter always asks when we arrive now.
Great path, where is it (what part of the southern french alps, maybe Marcantour?).
I have always wanted to got to southern France. Someday!
Awesome!!
RépondreSupprimerJust looking at the photo brings me joy. xo
RépondreSupprimertotally! (I get a sense that very few people nowadays get the joy that a mountain hike can give you)
RépondreSupprimermhmmmmm...
RépondreSupprimern♥
complètement totalement une grande joie
RépondreSupprimerIt makes me want to hike through the Alps - that's exhausting, but also relaxing. Your daughter is like gone along? My daughter always asks when we arrive now.
RépondreSupprimerGreat path, where is it (what part of the southern french alps, maybe Marcantour?).
RépondreSupprimerI have always wanted to got to southern France. Someday!
RépondreSupprimer