It's so sad that I could not see flower festival. The many cups are great - what a lovely photo. It was so nice with you. I want come back.
The plates on the trees look amazing! I've got a lot of catching up to do on your trips! Wishing you a lovely week too xx
un endroit formidable
Kristin: You have to come back in June or July to really enjoy the gardens ;)Fen and Ned: This garden festival is interresting and sometimes funny. I liked this tea garden.Aline : Oui, c'est vrai. Tu y vas tous les ans ?
J'aurais tellement aimé voir ces théières !Magnifique photo de la petite sur une boule !
i like your world !
En voilà une bonne idée pour habiller ta nouvelle cuisine !!!!! Un mur de tasses !!!!!!Et j'adore la nonchalance de M. !!!
Love these photos... I especially love the cups & plates....what fun!
Alma : Merci, il faudrait que tu viennes une année voir ce festival, il y a souvent des choses sympas.Pierre : Merci bien !Alex : Oui, oui, je vais y penser....Sally: Yes, it's nice ... and easy to make at home ;))
Lovely photos!
superbes ces théières!
It's so sad that I could not see flower festival. The many cups are great - what a lovely photo. It was so nice with you. I want come back.
RépondreSupprimerThe plates on the trees look amazing! I've got a lot of catching up to do on your trips! Wishing you a lovely week too xx
RépondreSupprimerun endroit formidable
RépondreSupprimerKristin: You have to come back in June or July to really enjoy the gardens ;)
RépondreSupprimerFen and Ned: This garden festival is interresting and sometimes funny. I liked this tea garden.
Aline : Oui, c'est vrai. Tu y vas tous les ans ?
J'aurais tellement aimé voir ces théières !
RépondreSupprimerMagnifique photo de la petite sur une boule !
i like your world !
RépondreSupprimerEn voilà une bonne idée pour habiller ta nouvelle cuisine !!!!! Un mur de tasses !!!!!!
RépondreSupprimerEt j'adore la nonchalance de M. !!!
Love these photos... I especially love the cups & plates....what fun!
RépondreSupprimerAlma : Merci, il faudrait que tu viennes une année voir ce festival, il y a souvent des choses sympas.
RépondreSupprimerPierre : Merci bien !
Alex : Oui, oui, je vais y penser....
Sally: Yes, it's nice ... and easy to make at home ;))
Lovely photos!
RépondreSupprimersuperbes ces théières!
RépondreSupprimer