With you it is really comfortable. I like it when it is rather dark at night and the lights illuminate the house. And with a cup of tea sitting on the couch. Beautiful.
I love that light in the left corner below. What color cord do you have?
It all looks so cozy!! Beth Shephard
que la semaine soit aussi lumineuse! à bientôt!
Kristin: Yes, with a cup of tea, it's nice. But I don't like Sunday night ... the end of the weekend ... especially in autumn!Iris: It's a woven red cord (not in plastic).Beth: Cozy waiting winter ;)Swig : Oui, merci, on va essayer !
it's that time of year - fortunately, we don't need lights on in the morning for now!
Francesca: in France we will change time in late october... after that we will need lights in the morning :(
With you it is really comfortable. I like it when it is rather dark at night and the lights illuminate the house. And with a cup of tea sitting on the couch. Beautiful.
RépondreSupprimerI love that light in the left corner below. What color cord do you have?
RépondreSupprimerIt all looks so cozy!!
RépondreSupprimerBeth Shephard
que la semaine soit aussi lumineuse! à bientôt!
RépondreSupprimerKristin: Yes, with a cup of tea, it's nice. But I don't like Sunday night ... the end of the weekend ... especially in autumn!
RépondreSupprimerIris: It's a woven red cord (not in plastic).
Beth: Cozy waiting winter ;)
Swig : Oui, merci, on va essayer !
it's that time of year - fortunately, we don't need lights on in the morning for now!
RépondreSupprimerFrancesca: in France we will change time in late october... after that we will need lights in the morning :(
RépondreSupprimer