26/09/2011

Monday trip 31: Stockholm (part 1)

 Strandvägen

 
Gamla Stan (old city)

 Museums of Djurgarden's island

Skeppsholmen's island

 Skeppsholmen's island

 Djurgarden's island

 
Skeppsholmen's island

 
Skeppsholmen's island

Skeppsholmen's island


Back in 2009 in Stockholm.
I visited most of the city by foot. Some places were really nice and quiet as the small island of Skeppsholmen where there are several museums.

Have a look at the Li+Belle's Monday Trip!

7 commentaires:

  1. I like the houses of wood and the flowers in the garden. This reminds me of Astrid Lindgren.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I enjoyed Stockholm so very much. But haven't spend too much time at the Skeppsholmen island. Nice reason to go back. ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful photos, Menthe! I love the one of the laundry on the line & the city scape just across the water. So lovely!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Kristin: And for me, wooden houses remind me Carl Larsson :)

    Iris: I also look for a good reason to go back! Maybe see this city in winter under the snow ... but I can find plenty of other reasons ;)

    Sally: Thank you. I will post other photos about Stockholm where we willl see other parts of this city.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oui, ça fait très envie! (Et quand tu monteras à Paris, fais-moi signe, si tu veux!) Très bonne soirée!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Quel beau voyage tu me fais faire ce soir !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Swig : oui, ça serait bien sympa :)

    Ötli : Ravie que ça te plaise. Prochain "voyage", lundi prochain ;)

    RépondreSupprimer