For the theme of this Corner View,
I chose a poster that I realized 3 years ago for the Château de Chambord.
It was for world music concerts.
And tonight, I'll dive into the music of Pink Martini! I am disappointed because the singer of the band (China Forbes) will not be there (she had surgery of the vocal cords) ... there will be a "successor" ... I hope it will be nice anyway ...
And tonight, I'll dive into the music of Pink Martini! I am disappointed because the singer of the band (China Forbes) will not be there (she had surgery of the vocal cords) ... there will be a "successor" ... I hope it will be nice anyway ...
To see or listen to more MUSIC, go to the Francesca's blog!

you made that? it's fantastic! I love the name of that group, and the title of the song :)
RépondreSupprimerGreat work! And I love Pink Martini! Often listen to their music at work (which is a clothes shop). ;-)
RépondreSupprimerOne of my favorite bands out of Portland, Pink Martini. Even gave my Mom there World music Christmas disc a few years back.
RépondreSupprimerI LOVE the poster!!!! How cool would it look on the wall framed!
RépondreSupprimerHave fun tonight. xo
I love the poster!
RépondreSupprimerEnjoy the concert.
superbe ton affiche, bravo ... et merci pour la bande son, j'ai découvert ce groupe il y a seulement quelques jours ...
RépondreSupprimerThanks for sharing, I didn't know that band. I sounds very nice. Hope your concert was good with the other singer.
RépondreSupprimerGreat poster. I like it.
RépondreSupprimerGreat poster!!
RépondreSupprimerWonderful, soulful band!
Oh oh belle affiche !!!!
RépondreSupprimerAlors ce concert ?!
well done, whoe-hey! i am loving the colours you've used.
RépondreSupprimerdid you enjoy your pink martini, even with the singer remplaçant?
n♥
beau-ti-ful!!
Great poster and great band - I think even without their usual lead singer they'll sound marvellous. Very upbeat.
RépondreSupprimerNicki
they're pretty bloody good. thanks for the tip.
RépondreSupprimertruly a discovery for me.
What a great poster!
RépondreSupprimerElle est superbe, cette affiche. J'aime beaucoup la palette de couleurs choisies.
RépondreSupprimerAlma : Merci du compliment !
RépondreSupprimer