08/06/2011

Corner View: destination


Barcelona will be my next DESTINATION this summer!

Have a look to the Francesca 's blog to see lots of DESTINATIONS all around the world.

I'm from Barcelona

19 commentaires:

  1. I know the city, if you need some tips, write an email and will let you know.
    Love that place!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Never been there myself! Would love to take in la Sagrada Famíia, La Rambla, and the Camp Nou.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Have been there only one day as a child. So urgent to see this city again!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Lucky you! I have always wanted to go! Someday! Hope you have a fantastic trip!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Ibb: It's very nice of you. Yes, I will send you an email probably soon ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I come with you!!! LOL
    I love Barcelona!! Have fun and enjoy!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. lucky you :)
    my next one is hopefully Lisbon in late summer.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I would love to come with you - Barcelona must be a dream!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Catchy video la la la la la la la la :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Wow-I just hope to get to Texas to see my new grandbaby! What a superb destination you have!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. lucky you! it's still on my list. i may end up being the last person ever to get there!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. cool! barcelona in the summer is so fun!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. What a great destination! I wish we'd made our summer plans by now!

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. sounds like a wonderful destination!

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. right! okay! now that song will be in my head all day. that's okay, i'm on the road... not on my way to barcelona, yet!
    you'll love the place, miss. you will bring photos to us, of course?!
    n♥
    (love your photoshop too. is it?)

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Love this song. And Barcelona! Just get lost in the Barceloneta, its streets are so nice! And all the casas de Gaudi, the Parque Güell. And eat a lot, of course. Enjoy!

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Nice idea! Lucky you are and we are... because I guess we'll see photos!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. J'aime tes "collages-montages"! A la hauteur de la destination!

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Sounds great. Happy travels!

    RépondreSupprimer