I love flea markets, and I haven't been to one in ages!
Oh, I was long gone to a flea market. The dishes in any case looks very pretty. I like the red rooster.
J'aimerais bien voir comment tu vas mettre tout cela en scène.
Great finds, the rooster is fantastic! I love when your heart jumps every time you see something special.
Great finds you made! Flea markets are great. :)
Great finds! I think I must live in the only country on earth where flea markets only sell antiques - rather, where second hand items are priced as antiques!
Beth: I don't go to flea market regularly. Only when the weather is nice ;)Kristin: There are many flea markets near you?Alma: J'essaierai de refaire des photos en situation ! Mais il faut déjà que je leur trouve une petite place pour les stocker :)Iris: Yes, I see what you mean ;)Netta: Agree with you!Francesca: Really ? But sometimes it exists in France as in some tourist sights.
Adorables ces tasses Cocorico !!!!
I love flea markets, and I haven't been to one in ages!
RépondreSupprimerOh, I was long gone to a flea market. The dishes in any case looks very pretty. I like the red rooster.
RépondreSupprimerJ'aimerais bien voir comment tu vas mettre tout cela en scène.
RépondreSupprimerGreat finds, the rooster is fantastic! I love when your heart jumps every time you see something special.
RépondreSupprimerGreat finds you made! Flea markets are great. :)
RépondreSupprimerGreat finds! I think I must live in the only country on earth where flea markets only sell antiques - rather, where second hand items are priced as antiques!
RépondreSupprimerBeth: I don't go to flea market regularly. Only when the weather is nice ;)
RépondreSupprimerKristin: There are many flea markets near you?
Alma: J'essaierai de refaire des photos en situation ! Mais il faut déjà que je leur trouve une petite place pour les stocker :)
Iris: Yes, I see what you mean ;)
Netta: Agree with you!
Francesca: Really ? But sometimes it exists in France as in some tourist sights.
Adorables ces tasses Cocorico !!!!
RépondreSupprimer