01/05/2011

Strawberry fields forever...

This afternoon, I planted "Gariguettes" strawberries in pots. I can not find a place in my small yard so it was the only solution. I'm not sure these strawberries will grow well: wait and see... 
This year the Seringa is beautiful and fragrant. It's nice to take a nap next it ;)

7 commentaires:

  1. Love your photos... they give such a feeling of springtime. Good luck with your strawberries. I have grown them in pots, they are pretty & do produce berries but not very many .... just enough to have a little taste!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I think it will be the same for my strawberries ... just know the taste, if snails don't eat them! I will not jam this year :))

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. J'adore le mot "Gariguettes" au milieu des mots anglais… c'est la grande classe ;-)))
    ça va pousser… c'est sûr !!!!
    Echange menus travaux contre jardinage ;-))) c'est la misère notre jardin !!!!
    Mais dans un an… là tu vois… je n'ai plus d'énergie ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. You have a lovely garden even if you say it´s a small one. Hope the strawberries produce at least a few berries. I´ll have to buy mine at a market place. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Alex : Allez courage, après le bricolage, le jardinage... et si tu t'inscrivais à "Silence, ça pousse" ? ;))

    Netta: Thank you. It's difficult to grow everything in a small area ... anyway I keep a place to put the barbecue and deckchairs! It is important ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Je ne pense pas que Stéphane et son équipe veuillent bien se déplacer jusqu'à St-Sulp. ;-)))

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hope your strawberries are happy in those pots!

    RépondreSupprimer