Buda hill.
Dome of Saint Etienne's basilica.
Synagogue
Parizsi Udvar: it's a wonderful old gallery. I'm disappointed because my photos don't show the real beauty of this place... It was very dark because all the stores were closed. It looks like an abandoned place with just a few tourists who dare to enter to see this marvel.
Royal Palace (Museum of Hungarian painting)
View of Pest: Chain bridge & Danube - Gresham Palace - Saint Etienne Basilica
View of Buda.
Entrance of the opera
Music academy (detail)
Imre Nagy monument (near the parliament).
Buda hill by night ;)
Still photos of Budapest. I have plenty of other!
Have a look at the Li+Belle Monday trip!













Budapest is really a beautiful city, old, and many large historical buildings. You have seen in a few days very much?
RépondreSupprimerThe old gallery I love it. There are shops?
The last photo is particularly great. :)
I want to see more photos.
Ce sont vraiment des bijoux d'architecture !!!! Et le p'tit bijou qui regarde la statue… j'adore !!!!
RépondreSupprimerPlus rien à montrer de mon côté… c'est la dèche du Monday Trip ;-)))
Li+Belle: Yes, we've seen a lot things in a few days. We walked a lot! In the gallery, there were shops and cafes but they were all closed: strange dark atmosphere ... I hope this gallery will be renovated and reopened. I have never seen such beautiful one.
RépondreSupprimerAlex : Oui, oui, la ville regorge de trésors et détails d'architecture. On passe son temps le nez en l'air :)
Va falloir te programmer des WE touristiques juste pour pouvoir alimenter le Monday trip, alors !