21/05/2011

Saturday activity







After purchasing and installing a shelf for my daughter's room: big cleaning and reorganization. It was really necessary ...
Next step, change the color of the walls ... but it will be later, much later :)

9 commentaires:

  1. I do like the color on these walls! What color have you chosen for them?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. So pretty & fun for a little girl to play & arrange. I like the color too but change is always fun!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh that's a shelf from Ikea? The room your daughter looks very great. Colorful and rich details. A beautiful girl's room. I like the green walls.

    During the summer holidays, we also wanted to paint the rooms of Belle (so far it has yellow walls), but since we renovated the living room and the hallway, we passed only once the air. Maybe then next year. :)

    Have a good sunday.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I've always liked that shelving unit. SImple and elegant. And I love your daughter's dress - it's so hard to find nice fabrics over here!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Iris: I don't know yet. My daughter would like pink... but we'll wait a little because her tastes change very often ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Sally: Me too I like the color, I would like trying many color ... but her bedroom is not test room... ;))

    Li+Belle: You're right, it's an Ikea shelf :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Francesca: Yes, it's the same here, hard to find pretty fabrics. On the photo, she's wearing a store-bought dress.

    Alex : Oui... et encore je la modère ;)

    RépondreSupprimer