23/05/2011

Monday trip 17: Le Grand Pressigny


For this Monday Trip, here are some photos from yesterday. We went to visit the Museum of Archeology of Le Grand Pressigny. This museum is located in the old fortress of Le Grand Pressigny. In this museum, we discover life in the region since the Paleolithic to the Bronze Age. There is also a section with the silex. It's an small interesting museum and very well presented.
It's a shame, during our visit, the weather was not very nice but it changed just after.


And finally, some pictures on the way back home.

Have a look at the Li+Belle Monday Trip!

7 commentaires:

  1. I like the very small town. If this is your neighborhood? It looks really pretty as I imagine France. The castle was once inhabited? I like it, and the garden to do so.
    I like your Monday trips very much, especially when you introduce destinations in France.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. La France regorge vraiment de merveilles !!!!
    Rien à présenter encore cette semaine… c'est la loose totale ;-)))

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Li+Belle: The village where there is the castle / museum is located 60 km south of Tours. One part of the castle was built in the XII and the Renaissance. It has been inhabited and has also often served as a fortress.
    I'll try to post more often French destinations ;)

    Alex : Ah la la.... on guettera avec impatience ton blog lundi prochain... au cas où...

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. J'aime bien cet endroit.... tu habites donc dans la région

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. ça a l'air très beau là-bas! jolies photos!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Anne : Oui, c'est sympa et... très calme !

    RépondreSupprimer