04/05/2011

Corner View: by the sea



To illustrate this theme, I found a tooth on a shelf!
The tooth of a Mosasaurus.
This giant reptile lived in the sea during the Cretaceous and was about 15 meters.

Go to the Francesca blog to see other participants!

11 commentaires:

  1. You have found the tooth of a Mosasaurus? Have you dipped to find the tooth?

    The Mosasaurus looks quite dangerous in any case - well, that he was no longer next to you. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Li+Belle: No, I bought several years ago in a market that sold only fossils. I would have liked to find myself this fossil ...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I'm glad we don't see those animals on our beaches anymore :)
    PS I love fossils too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Ah yes, the good old days. This really takes me back.:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I hope the rest of the beast will stay IN the rock!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. really? a gi-gan-tic tooth. auch... ;)))
    n♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Uh, this guy looks frightening! But luckily he should to be so old now that he hopefully lost all his teeth in between... ;o)) I think there is still one of his relatives living in Loch Ness, Scotland?

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. tes photos sont belles
    bonne journée

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Une belle et riche idée... La mer... et sa très longue histoire.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Refreshing perspective! :)

    RépondreSupprimer