25/05/2011

Corner View: favorite fiction


Favorite fiction... of the week of the month

It's hard to make a choice.
Finally, this topic reminds me of the movie I saw last night: "The tree of life".
It's a surprising and delicate film talking about the trials of life and spirituality.
The movie pictures are really beautiful.
This film took the Palme d'Or at the Festival of Cannes (France): it's justified.

Have a look at the FuoriBorgo blog to discover more Favorite Fiction.

12 commentaires:

  1. ooooh.... that's all new....
    mhm.... looking forward to -
    n♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. From the film I have not heard yet. I'm going to just look once at google. Thanks for the tip.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. That's a very good choice, I think : the last one you liked… thank you et à bientôt!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thanks for letting me know, haven't heard about it yet. I try to go to the cinema as often I can, so I put this on my list. :o)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. sur ma liste des films que j'ai envie de voir...
    belle journée

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Moi aussi j'ai vraiment envie de le voir. Je ne savais pas que c'était déjà sorti !

    un petit ajout à mon CV d'hier: http://curieuzeneuzeinc.blogspot.com/2011/05/lire-to-read-leer.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. wow jealous! how'd you get to see it so soon!?

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I should get busy reading this if it is in book form before watching the movie. I have a hard time reading a book after seeing the movie.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Ahhhh j'attendais qu'un proche aille le voir pour me faire une idée !!!! Il me tente vraiment beaucoup ! Maintenant il faut que je trouve un moment pour m'échapper ;-))
    Bon week-end miss !!! Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. you're right it's hard to pick one. your choice looks interesting.

    RépondreSupprimer