26/04/2011

Vintage



Small discovery in a flea market yesterday ... I think it's a sugar bowl. If the specialist Mister FCC  could tell me the specific period of this object .... I'd be happy ;)

8 commentaires:

  1. So pretty, Menthe, love the color & the shape. It is indeed a sugar bowl, don't know the period though. Great photos !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. That is so pretty! I love this colour, especially in combination with the white. Great find!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. That pale blue is one of my favorite colors for china.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. belle trouvaille ... j'ai découvert récemment le travail de céramistes bulgares qui utilise des couleurs très similaires.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. That's good, clear design and nice bright color. So sweet.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. hehe toi aussi tu y mets de fleurs ?!
    en fait j'ai une théiere bleu aqua de ce style-là...mais je pose jamais la question de quand etc (je devrais !) je prends simplement ce qui plait à monoeil

    RépondreSupprimer