27/04/2011

Corner View: what's for lunch?


What's for lunch?
Nothing, nothing at all ...
In fact, I completely forgot to take a picture of my lunch ...
So here's a photo of my empty plate! Before it's empty, there was ham and rice with soy sauce and a yogurt too.
I'll do better next time ;)

Have a look to the Francesca's Corner View to see more lunches :)

16 commentaires:

  1. The lunch must have been good because you forgot to take the photo! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I like the empty plate... nice photo!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Happened to me all the time, those last weeks ;-)
    http://curieuzeneuzeinc.blogspot.com/2011/04/corner-view-whats-for-lunch-quest-ce.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Haha! Nice photo though! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hihi, this is what happens to lunch normally: too soon it's gone! But: After lunch is before lunch! ;o)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. But you've got the memory now...

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Netta: Not really but I just completely forgot that it was the day of Corner View!

    Sally: Thank you!

    Anki: I did as I could ;)

    Alex : et ouai, c'est tout à fait le mot :))

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Even the empty plates you have photographed very delicious. Beautiful. I feel too often that I forget this and that.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. pas grave !!! la photo est si belle, alors peu importe ce qu'il y avait dans l'assiette !
    bonne semaine xx

    RépondreSupprimer