Today, go to London! I went to London with my parents, there is a less than a year. This city is always great even when it rains! As this was the first time my parents visited London, we went to the classic sights. In London, museums are beautiful and free. This access to culture is incredible. I think I'll do another special Monday Trip about London because I have other pictures. I want to go back ... 2:15 is the time to go from Paris to London (St Pancras) by Eurostar. Fast and convenient :)









C'est vrai que c'est une ville géniale !!!
RépondreSupprimerAlex : Oui, on ne s'en lasse pas !
RépondreSupprimerLondon for a day? As you have seen all the sights quickly. 2: 15 - so soon is a trip to London? Great. London is well worth seeing. I was a student there for a day (on the way home from school exchanges): Unfortunately, (..
RépondreSupprimerWhat is it on the 6 th photo? This is really funny.
Oh, I love London! Been there many times (even on our honey moon) and never experienced a dull moment. It´s true that London is full of amazing museums - and all for free! Love to see more of your London photos.
RépondreSupprimerBy the way, it takes about the same time to go to London from Helsinki. Fast - maybe, convenient - not really! :D
Wow, all the museums are free. That truly is a wonderful thing. If only it was like that everywhere! I enjoyed this mini tour of London. I would like to see more, too! Thanks, Menthe.
RépondreSupprimerAu fait… je passe mon MT cette semaine ;-))
RépondreSupprimerLi+Belle: During this short trip to London, we stayed 3 days there. On the 6th picture, I shot this squirrel in the park in front of Buckingham Palace (I don't remember the name of this park...). There were many and they were very gourmants!
RépondreSupprimerNetta: yes, there are so many things to see ... we must go back several times, necessarily ;).... by train, of course !
Sally: The museums are free and you shouldn't stand in line to go into! It's fantastic! In Paris, at the Musée du Louvre is really different: it takes (very) long time sometimes to get into the museum ... This is painful.
Alex : Oui, j'ai vu ça..... :) on attend la semaine avec impatience, alors ;)
That's funny. I thought at first, the thing is not real.:)
RépondreSupprimerc'est une ambiance très bien restituée ! il faudra que j'y retourne un jour... vous prenez plutôt la voie des airs, mers ou ferrée pour y aller ?
RépondreSupprimerGreat pictures, I love the squirrel and the unfittest of our policeman!;D
RépondreSupprimerI'm looking forward to seeing more xx
Li+Belle: :)))
RépondreSupprimerValérie : en train ! On aurait aussi la solution d'y aller en avion via Ryanair mais on a pas testé car ça nous fait arriver sur un aéroport secondaire de Londres qui se trouve assez loin. Alors qu'en train, tu arrives en plein centre, c'est chouette, ça.
Fen and ned: Thank you :) I will post more photos next monday.