Time is the theme of this week. Have a look at the Francesca's blog to see lots of different Times!
1 • A piece of the stairs
2 • Rusty metal on top of a window
3 • Cement tiles damaged
4 • The marble fireplace split
Many things in my house have the marks of time ...
but fortunately, all is not like that ;)




Time makes scars, everywhere. Nice vision ;) I don't think it's sad. I keep scars like proof... of experience
RépondreSupprimerI really like your idea. In my apartment gnawing the tooth of time. Therefore, I have already deleted living room and hallway. About the time a little stop.
RépondreSupprimerA beautiful image of time!! xo
RépondreSupprimerLovely view on the issue! Me personally, I feel very comfortable and happy between things that tell a story! I live in a wilhelminian style house from the turn of the last century and I sometimes wonder who already went through my doors...
RépondreSupprimer'old' in time as in delightfully weathered. i love old like that, its mercifulness is timeless.
RépondreSupprimerwow i live how you have showed time!
RépondreSupprimerlooks like beatiful marks of time :)
RépondreSupprimerI couldn't live in a house without marks of time all over it. Lovely shots!
RépondreSupprimerWhat lovely signs of time passing! Super post.
RépondreSupprimerAhhhhh les marques du temps !!! c'est vieux mais tellement vivant !!!
RépondreSupprimercool. I'm starting to have some of those too. on my face :)
RépondreSupprimerFunny to imagine that one day, all those pieces were brand new. Do those scars happen suddently or slowly, viciously as on our faces (LOL La Ninja)?
RépondreSupprimerLa ninja: :-)))
RépondreSupprimerTrace of time and trace of LIFE!
RépondreSupprimerwe live in a a block of flats made in the seventies... sigh
RépondreSupprimerelles sont belles ces marques du temps ...
RépondreSupprimerj'adore ces marques du temps sur ta maison, qui doit être bien jolie.
RépondreSupprimertrès beau cv!
Time is a crackup! :)
RépondreSupprimerTime passes and just leaves a sign...not always is bad...and sometimes it can be repeared...others just is a beautiful sign of time.
RépondreSupprimer