10/03/2011

Green


Francesca is organizing this week "Week of Colors".

Today green is in the spotlight.

1 - Lantern
2 - Plant in my small yard
3 - My glasses!
4 - Bamboo in my small yard
5 - A Benni Hemm Hemm song (a great Islandic band), the CD cover is green... ;)))

8 commentaires:

  1. This photos are very great. I especially like the flower, which promises the spring.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wonderful unusual greens - I didn't know the icelandic band at all! Thank you for joining in today!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Mais qu'est ce donc cette magnifique plante sur la seconde photo ?!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. LOVE your glasses! Wish I had a pair just like them : )

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I have a same kid of lantern -I love that green too.
    Your pictures are so ligtfull!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I like the contrast of greens especially in the flowers.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I love your plant in your garden and your glasses. Those are beautiful photos!

    RépondreSupprimer