Lovely old wood items. I think the stairs are my favorite, creaking perhaps, but gorgeous.
C'est beau !!
I love those stairs!
Francesca: Thank you. Fortunately, my photo doesn't show the details of these stairs because they are not in good condition :)Alex : Merci ! Le tien est tout beau, je crois. Vous l'avez restaurez il y a peu de temps, non ?Maria: Thanks Maria. Me too I like my 90 years old creaking stairs:)
Love these! No matter in what condition the stairs are, they are beautiful!
and all look beautiful!!
Wood (in different forms) is so beautiful in a home. Nice pictures!
Menthe, I really love the way you focus in on details in your photos. Really nice photos... & yes the stairs are beautiful too!
I love the creaking stairs. gorgeous.and the old table.
The staircase is beautiful. I hear it creak, or not? The perspective of the chair I like it very well, and the desk of your grandfather's wonderful. I like so much memorabilia.
i love what i'm seeing in your place! wood with history.... glorious. n♥
All beautiful - but the stairway is what catches my eye. It must be in a beautiful home :^)
those are all very amazing !! great representation of wood !
I love old wood furniture and floors :)
very nice piece of wood, like very much the desk
gorgeous. all of them.
Lovely old wood items. I think the stairs are my favorite, creaking perhaps, but gorgeous.
RépondreSupprimerC'est beau !!
RépondreSupprimerI love those stairs!
RépondreSupprimerFrancesca: Thank you. Fortunately, my photo doesn't show the details of these stairs because they are not in good condition :)
RépondreSupprimerAlex : Merci ! Le tien est tout beau, je crois. Vous l'avez restaurez il y a peu de temps, non ?
Maria: Thanks Maria. Me too I like my 90 years old creaking stairs:)
Love these! No matter in what condition the stairs are, they are beautiful!
RépondreSupprimerand all look beautiful!!
RépondreSupprimerWood (in different forms) is so beautiful in a home. Nice pictures!
RépondreSupprimerMenthe, I really love the way you focus in on details in your photos. Really nice photos... & yes the stairs are beautiful too!
RépondreSupprimerI love the creaking stairs. gorgeous.
RépondreSupprimerand the old table.
The staircase is beautiful. I hear it creak, or not? The perspective of the chair I like it very well, and the desk of your grandfather's wonderful. I like so much memorabilia.
RépondreSupprimeri love what i'm seeing in your place! wood with history.... glorious.
RépondreSupprimern♥
All beautiful - but the stairway is what catches my eye. It must be in a beautiful home :^)
RépondreSupprimerthose are all very amazing !! great representation of wood !
RépondreSupprimerI love old wood furniture and floors :)
RépondreSupprimervery nice piece of wood, like very much the desk
RépondreSupprimergorgeous. all of them.
RépondreSupprimer