Kristin: Thank you! I have other pictures which are more typically... I will sent you if you want ;) You'll know everything about France... And no, I don't work in tourism :-))
Sally: Hi, happy you like my blog, thank you. See you soon!
Netta: The city has been established in Roman times but there is nothing left. There are still some buildings dating from the Middle Ages and especially the Renaissance.
Anne: I live in the central western of France in Tours. It's located at 250 km southwest from Paris. It's a famous region for its castles. Waahh... tonight, I reveal many things !!!!! :-))
I just came across your blog and wanted to let you know how wonderful it is. I am looking forward to your future postings. Have a great week. Greetings from the US...Heidi
Beautiful photos of your city. It looks like I imagine France. As holiday. :)
RépondreSupprimerHi Menthe, I am glad to have found your blog. Nice photos.
RépondreSupprimerKristin: Thank you! I have other pictures which are more typically... I will sent you if you want ;) You'll know everything about France... And no, I don't work in tourism :-))
RépondreSupprimerSally: Hi, happy you like my blog, thank you. See you soon!
Oh, you live in such a beautiful town! How old is it (approximately)? I mean, when was it established?
RépondreSupprimerOh yes, I will. :) I am very interested in photos of the typical France.
RépondreSupprimerWow. Amazing pictures and buildings. Where in France do you live if I may ask? I love France!
RépondreSupprimerAnd nice shopping it looks like :)
Netta: The city has been established in Roman times but there is nothing left. There are still some buildings dating from the Middle Ages and especially the Renaissance.
RépondreSupprimerAnne: I live in the central western of France in Tours. It's located at 250 km southwest from Paris. It's a famous region for its castles. Waahh... tonight, I reveal many things !!!!! :-))
I just came across your blog and wanted to let you know how wonderful it is. I am looking forward to your future postings. Have a great week. Greetings from the US...Heidi
RépondreSupprimerHi Heidi, I'm happy you like my blog. It's always nice to share with new readers! See you soon.
RépondreSupprimerThank you Heather! Welcome to my blog, I'm happy you like it. See you, Elsa
RépondreSupprimer