...I had to work a little this morning :( finally the weekend began around noon. After some food shopping and a family meal, we went to downtown for shopping. I was very reasonable because I just bought a piece of fabric. I don't know yet what I'm going to make with it. Then, we went home to cook lasagnas, one of the favourite meals of my daughter. The weather was rainy and the photos I took in the car are strange because there were mist and droplets on the windows. It almost looks like special effects! Only 'almost' I said ;)





Du tissu !! Ta MAC va vrombir !! ça c'est chouette !! Et merci pour ce "soleil"… dans le sud-ouest it's raining ;-)
RépondreSupprimerOui, la machine est de sortie : encore quelques finitions et il y aura une photo de LA réalisation :)
RépondreSupprimerThe photos are wonderful, beautiful colors, especially the first brings the spring into the house. The bokeh on the 3th photo is awesome, but what is on the 4th photo? It reminds me a little of the inside of a spaceship;), no, it's a carousel?
RépondreSupprimerGreetings
Kristin
Thank you Kristin! You have an expert eye! Yes, it's a carousel.There were not many kids on it because it was raining and it was windy! The perfect time to take these strange photos :)
RépondreSupprimerTake care.
Une jupe ????!!!! Un coussin patchwork ???!!!! Vite vite ;-))
RépondreSupprimer