It's friday, soon the weekend so a little music will be good! I'lltrytoupload one video per week about singers or bands I like (Li+Belle has influenced me!). I hope it will not bore you ;) Have a good weekend, dear readers!
Oh fine. We have a musicfriday too. Friday is the right day to start the weekend with great music. Unfortunately, the video is not available in our country.:(
This happens very often that videos aren't available on youtube for our country. You can see on the French side of youtube every video? The Asian side was okay, I could see the video. I like Mew, this is great music.
Oh fine. We have a musicfriday too.
RépondreSupprimerFriday is the right day to start the weekend with great music.
Unfortunately, the video is not available in our country.:(
Really? You can't watch it? It's strange.... I'm going to find another one. Bye for now, I come back.
RépondreSupprimerKristin, this is a link from an asian website! I don't know it's will be ok...
RépondreSupprimerhttp://www.im.tv/VLOG/Personal/1100452/6096071
This happens very often that videos aren't available on youtube for our country.
RépondreSupprimerYou can see on the French side of youtube every video?
The Asian side was okay, I could see the video.
I like Mew, this is great music.
J'aime beaucoup !!! Tu as toujours de bonne trouvaille musicale !!
RépondreSupprimerContente que ça te plaise. Moi j'aime beaucoup ce groupe, en plus ils ont souvent des clips avec des drôles d'ambiances.
RépondreSupprimerCe sont des hypers jeun's non ? ;-))
RépondreSupprimerNon, non, presque de notre génération ;-) ils existent depuis une bonne dizaine d'années. Ils sont danois.
RépondreSupprimer