Here is the finished dress, my first dress! As I'm discovering sewing, it was a big experience! The style is simple so I sew it quickly. Some details are not perfect... Luckily, my daughter likes it ("especially the fox and the rabbits", she told me), that's the main thing!

Fantastique !!! Elle est tip top !!! Tu as mis un biais au col et aux emmanchures… non ?!! Et j'ai l'impression qu'il y a une petite broche aussi… isnt'it ??!!! Tu diras à Marie que j'aimerais bien une photo quand elle la porte !!! En tout cas bravo !!
RépondreSupprimerThis is a beautiful, cute dress. So sweet. You made the dress very well.
RépondreSupprimerIf there had been only once so a dress for my daughter. I would have bought it immediately.
I think your daughter is very happy.
Greetings
Kristin
well done! it's very cute
RépondreSupprimerAlex : Oui, c'est bien le biais, ça cache la misère ! Ca me permet de finir "proprement" les arrondis. Et oui, tu as le coup d'oeil, il a bien une petite cocarde faite de 3 morceaux et cousue directement sur la robe. J'essaierai de te faire passer une photo par mail !
RépondreSupprimerKristin: Thank you, you are cool! With these encouragement, I will change my job to become a dresmaker ;) and I'm going to open my shop on Etsy website! I'm kidding, of course ;-)
How old is your daughter?
Lise: Thank you very much Lise! Do you use your sewing machine these days? Do you make clothing, sometimes? Good evening.
hello! thank you for the friendly visit and kind words. lovely blog you have here and i love the dress! impressive!
RépondreSupprimerWhy a joke? A shop on Etsy is a good idea.
RépondreSupprimerWhen my daughter was little, I have nowhere found such great clothes: colorful, and the cut is not too playful. Even today there are only unit clothing from H & M. :)
My daughter is twelve years old and in May, thirteen. Unfortunately become so fast:(.
Kinako: Thank you very much and happy to see you here.
RépondreSupprimerKristin: you're right. It's not always easy to find colorful and fun clothing and not too expensive either. They are a lot of clothing to children that look like those of adults, unfortunately. My daughter is 6 years old so I can still choose and influence her clothing but then, it will change... :-(
Oh yes, that's changing. Children quickly develop their own taste. This is good but for the eyes of parents, sometimes not. :)
RépondreSupprimerMy daughter would like to attract more colorful and slightly unusual, but it is difficult to find in the shops a bit. Maybe it's different in France, they say, France is the land of fashion. Or not? :)
Yes, it seems that the country's fashion ... I don't know if this is still true. Maybe for the haute couture (high fashion) but for the rest ... it's true that there are many clothing shops in France. It's hard to compare. Some European capitals (like London) have also many neighborhoods and shops for fashion like Paris. But sometimes, there is lots of difference between the capital and provincial towns. I've never been in Germany so I can't compare!
RépondreSupprimerhummmmmmmmmmm ! j'adore !!!
RépondreSupprimerextra !!!
Stef et sa belette : Merci, c'est gentil ! Ouh là là, ça m'encourage tous ces commentaires ! Je sens que la MAC va chauffer à nouveau ;-)
RépondreSupprimer