12/01/2011

Next cartoon

I want to go to cinema to see Arrietty. I love cartoons from the Ghibli Studio, because the imaginary of these films are surprising and poetic. Maybe my favourite is Totoro... but I don't know, I can't make my choice!

6 commentaires:

  1. Totoro is our favourite too!We love it.And every time my "baby"(11 y) is sick -she wants to watch it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Totoro = the best medicine!
    My daughter also loves it...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hey, just discovered your blog!
    Didn't knew about "Arriety" 'til now, so I'm very glad you've posted it here. Yes, this movies from Ghilbli are so great for young and old.

    Cherrio,
    Magdalena

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hi Magdalena, thank you for visiting my blog. I'm going to see this movie next weekend so I will share my view on this cartoon. Yes, you're right, these films are for all generations. See you soon.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. je t'ai écrit un mail... mais je ne suis pas sûre que ce soit à la bonne adresse... tant pis xoxo ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Non, je n'ai rien reçu.
    L'adresse exacte est :
    menthe.b@gmail.com
    Et pendant que j'y pense, j'ai une petite question concernant ton blog : est-ce "normal" sur certains de tes posts qu'on ne puisse pas y mettre de commentaires ? Ca m'intrigue... comme je ne maîtrise pas encore toutes les subtilités du blog.... ;)

    RépondreSupprimer