14/08/2015

norway


Did I mention that I particularly liked the Scandinavian country? I think so :)
Very soon we will go to Norway for the first time. It will be exactly in Stavanger in the south west, where begins the wonderful fjords. I'm in a hurry to be there!

Photos from Wikimedia 

10 commentaires:

  1. nice et puis norvege! pas mal! regale-toi bien et ramenes-nous pleines de photos s.v.p.! bon voyage!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Welcome:)
    We have plenty of rain tonight, but next week will be ok. I hope you will have a good time! Would have been nice to meet a fellow blogger. I am going on a weeks holiday Friday morning. If you are here before or after that, we could perhaps meet ? Anyway, I do hope you will have a good time in Stavanger.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Who is Gunn? A woman who do the Stavanger Daily Photo blog.... :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Lucky girl.
    I love them too. I only visited Finland some years ago...and feel that I need to go north again.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. wonderful travel plan, have fun!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Wishing you a lovely time! Enjoy!

    Madelief x

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Oh là là , j'en reviens !!! on aurait peut être pu se croiser là-haut sur le Preikenstolen !!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Hello, Menthe,
    Enjoy your trip to Norway. Sounds wonderful!
    I have come back blogging. I will scroll down to read your former posts.

    RépondreSupprimer